Recent purchases

Missy

The Bard's Tale is an awesome game. Have you met the singing Kunnal Trow yet? They appear whenever you rob stuff from an ex-chosen one.

I haven't really seen a lot of it yet, since Autumn's playing through it first and I'm working on Jak. It seems kind of unclassifiable... strange overhead perspective, Python-esque sense of humor, odd battle system (I've watched her run from enemies to play her flute and summon something). I'll give it a shot pretty soon here.

I've watched her run from enemies to play her flute and summon something

Who is this "her" you talk of?

I haven't really seen a lot of it yet, since Autumn's playing through it first and I'm working on Jak. It seems kind of unclassifiable... strange overhead perspective, Python-esque sense of humor, odd battle system (I've watched her run from enemies to play her flute and summon something). I'll give it a shot pretty soon here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Shadow of the Colossus

How is that? It looked interesting in previews, reviews were good, and I like the idea. It's just that I'm poor and need a solid reason to buy the game, from more than one source, before dropping $50 for a game.

Shadow is actually going for $40, and I haven't had a chance to play it yet. :(

Shadow of the Colossus

How is that? It looked interesting in previews, reviews were good, and I like the idea. It's just that I'm poor and need a solid reason to buy the game, from more than one source, before dropping $50 for a game.

Shadow is actually going for $40, and I haven't had a chance to play it yet. :(

Its pretty good. I just got it yesterday and already I've killed two colossi.

Hmmm... I'll need to get Ratchet: Deadlocked, Soul Calibur 3, and Castlevania DS first. I'll probably wait it out 'till Christmas to get Shadow of Colossus.

On topic: Got Sly 3: Band of Thieves and its shaping up to be pretty good. It's gone back to a bit more platforming and focusing less on one big heist. Don't get me wrong, all the levels so far have one big objective, but it isn't always stealing something.

• 2 weeks later...