Episode 23

RSS

I was going to spend a lazy sunday catching up on FYEO, but then I heard Ian say "this is obviously the best email we've ever received. Take that Stavros".

:cry:

You should be flattered that I consider you the standard of email writers! Admittedly, that it isn't your only mention though....

God I hate Paul McCartney.

The Beatles are awesome, Mike & Stavros, I'm not saying GNR are bad, I'm just saying that The Beatles are so much better, "A Day In The Life" is the greatest song EVER MADE!

I was going to spend a lazy sunday catching up on FYEO, but then I heard Ian say "this is obviously the best email we've ever received. Take that Stavros".

:cry:

You should be flattered that I consider you the standard of email writers! Admittedly, that it isn't your only mention though....

God I hate Paul McCartney.

The Beatles are awesome, Mike & Stavros, I'm not saying GNR are bad, I'm just saying that The Beatles are so much better, "A Day In The Life" is the greatest song EVER MADE!

Love the Beatles collectively, hate Paul McCartney individually.

This is what I always say about The Beatles: Though I respect their place within the history of music, I cannot stand their early work. It's too bubble gummy. Once they broke away from that and got into drugs, however, they took on a sound that's slightly more appealing to me. But even still, most of their music I'd rather ignore.

This is what I always say about The Beatles: Though I respect their place within the history of music, I cannot stand their early work. It's too bubble gummy. Once they broke away from that and got into drugs, however, they took on a sound that's slightly more appealing to me. But even still, most of their music I'd rather ignore.

That's pretty much how I feel about them. There is no denying the influence they have had, and will continue to have, on music since they formed, but their material has never done anything for me. I think I only vaguely like three of their songs. Plus, I tend not to listen to anything that was released before 1979 anyway.

• 4 months later...