Spy Kids 4

JackFetch

Dimension Films has scheduled an August 19, 2011 release for Robert Rodriguez's Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World.

Rodriguez told us in December that this new "Spy Kids" movie would be a reboot. "It's different kids, not the old kids," he said, adding, "That one's really cool. I'll probably do that in the early part of next year. March or April."

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=64485

Robert Rodriguez is a weird Director. He can go from adult to kiddie at the drop of a hat, and can succeed at both. The Spy Kids movies were pretty fun, so I don't see any reason to hate on this. The man needs to pay the bills.

Yeah, Young Spydults just won't fly. New kids, please.

But can we still have Carla Gugino? :wub:

This.

Her and Alexa Vega would be awesome. Alexa has a higher chance of making a cameo as a senior officer, seeing how she and her brother were the original spy kids. Isn't a little soon for a reboot though? The original came out in 2001.

Yeah, Young Spydults just won't fly. New kids, please.

But can we still have Carla Gugino? :wub:

This.

Her and Alexa Vega would be awesome. Alexa has a higher chance of making a cameo as a senior officer, seeing how she and her brother were the original spy kids. Isn't a little soon for a reboot though? The original came out in 2001.

If it's called Spy Kids 4, the film's going to be more of a continuation than a flat-out reboot. Which doesn't bother me at all as Carmen & Juni are now around the twenty mark, methinks. Have one, maybe two characters from the previous films centred around new protagonists, and you have your film.