The Booze Thread!

Venneh

Orange soda, vanilla vodka, Goldschlager. If you mix it wrong, the Goldschlager's too strong, but otherwise, it tastes like spicy oranges. Also, is all I have currently on the booze front. Yeah, it's kinda awful, but it works.

Also, note: THIS IS NOT WHAT I WOULD DRINK GIVEN THE CHOICE.

Whiskey, either straight or with coke. I dig beer, too. Rolling Rock if I'm feeling light, Fort Collins Brewery's Chocolate Stout if I'm not. Granted, I'll drink just about anything, this is just what I prefer. Jagermeister is a favorite too.

Gin and Tequila make me want to die.

If I'm out at the bar, Rum and Coke or Jack and Coke. At home, usually vodka or some kinda bitch beer such as Apple Smirnoff or Mike's Hard. Pepsi and Cinnamon Schnapp's is fucking terrific. It's warm going down, just sweet enough, and if mixed right, you barely taste the alcohol. If I'm trying to get drunk, it's usually that or Vodka Red Bulls.

That all said, I hate beer. Can't stand the stuff. The only times I ever drink it are when I'm already so drunk that I don't bother to think about the hangover I'll be giving myself. I prefer not to get hangovers.

Orange soda, vanilla vodka, Goldschlager. If you mix it wrong, the Goldschlager's too strong, but otherwise, it tastes like spicy oranges. Also, is all I have currently on the booze front. Yeah, it's kinda awful, but it works.

Also, note: THIS IS NOT WHAT I WOULD DRINK GIVEN THE CHOICE.

Let me guess: you did not experiment with alcoholic drinks as a young person.

I was vodka person, then a Jack Daniels person, and now I am a gin person.

I hate beer.

The end.

I lived with a father who worked on rape cases and drug cases for a living since before I was born. Not exactly a conductive environment to experimentation. I've been experimenting in college instead.

Also, mmm, New Glarus Honey Bock. Also, horray for $1 pre-made Kahlua drinks. (Fuck off, I'm a poor college student.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Kids, I'd like to teach you all a lesson. Will, when he gets drunk, does stupid things. Usually I am able to remember said acts of stupidity. It's humbling to say the least. Occasionally, I get scatterbrained and only find hints later, namely through things on people's Facebook pages and texts. That all said, I shall be laying off the drink for the forseeable future after this last time due to feeling like a stupid idiot this time. That and I got a shitty hangover out of it and that's sometimes just not worth it.

Also, for the record, I at least had enough of a self-censor intact to add "as a friend" when a friend I love them. Thank God for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Booze conclusions of the last few nights:

-Bocks > pale ale

-Purple Haze is a dirty lie

-Even if I don't much like pale ale, I will happily support any brewery that has beer names like Apocalypse Cow.

Tonight's venture? A whole pint of cherry tart, because I can.