Episode 76

RSS

I don't know if you figure it out later in the podcast but Maria Canals, voice of Hawkgirl, voiced Livewire. and Corey Burton, voice of Brainiac, did Toyman (and i believe two other characters)

I would not have guessed that was Maria Canals. To be honest, I thought that whoever was doing Livewire was doing a Harley Quinn impression (if Livewire had been in Wild Cards, I might have suspected that it was Arleen Sorkin).

Lori Petty (Geena Davis' little sister in "A League Of Their Own") was the original voice of Livewire. Mike was trying to remember, but he may have been blanking due to not caring very much.

Chris

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean the colour. Kyle has black hair, and Hal has brown. But yeah, it's probably Kyle, cause that looks like Kyles mask in that pic.

ALthough - in "In Brightest Day" Kyle did have brown hair, about that shade (like Mike said, the character was a bit of a pastiche of Kyle and Hal). He didn't have black hair in the DCAU until we see him again in "The Return". (Apparently, the Oa Walgreens stocks Just For Men).

Chris

Well, the Guardians want to look their best all the time.

I remember Will Ryan did Toyman in the Static Shock episode "Toys in the Hood" add groan here. With Babs at the funeral, where was Dick?

o no, his original voice actor from Superman TAS, Bud Cort, voiced him in that travesty of an episode as well.

As for Dick, he was probably too busy as Nightwing to attend. Hell, he might have even been helping Batman examine all the junk around where Supes was apparently killed.

I remember Will Ryan did Toyman in the Static Shock episode "Toys in the Hood" add groan here. With Babs at the funeral, where was Dick?

As for Dick, he was probably too busy as Nightwing to attend. Hell, he might have even been helping Batman examine all the junk around where Supes was apparently killed.

And Dick never met Superman (that we know of).