Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Missy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're giving them way too much credit considering that they have zero say in the Marvel side. They flat out said they wanted to use the Fantastic Four and Cyclops and were shut down.

The Capcom side is just strange cause of Trish (who I already bitched about) and now Tron Bonne, who isn't a cool fighter and hasn't been seen since the last Marvel vs Capcom.

There's only about ten characters left, too, and outside of Dante and Ami, I don't see anyone worth getting excited about.

Was there when they announced the addition of Wesker (Resident Evil) and Spidey. I have no clue who Wesker is, so I can't comment. Spidey's move set looks awesome.

Also, was able to play this twice. This is my verdict:

GO GET THIS FUCKING NOW WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GO GO GO GO GO.

Going to play this as much as I can tomorrow too. By and far the best game at the show, IMHO.

• 3 weeks later...

Arthur - Going to be a hardcore zoning/keepaway character. Lots and lots of projectiles, very little in the way of defense (loses his armor after certain number of hits).

Rad Spencer - He's Omega Red from Marvel 2. Seriously, same moves and everything.

MODOK - He might be replacing Sentinel. Very little is known about him at this point.

Magneto - He had to go in, given the insane amount of demand for him. His model isn't even finished, so it's too early to tell what they've changed, though I imagine his infinite is probably gone.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

C. Viper is another weird one seeing as she's too complex a character to fit into the MvC mold and she's already in two versions of Street Fighter 4, where no one uses her. But hey, the developers are determined to turn her into the next Cammy, so there she is.

I knew Storm was happening as soon as the game was announced, so no shock there.

Also, Jill Valentine and Shuma-Gorath are going to be DLC, you know, cause there weren't enough Resident Evil characters.