Batman: Arkham Asylum 2

JackFetch

Voice actor Maurice LaMarche, who previously voiced Brain in Animaniacs and Egon Spengler in The Real Ghostbusters cartoon, confirmed on the GeekCast Radio podcast he'll be providing the voice for Mr. Freeze in the upcoming sequel.

"Videogames is hard work, I'll say that," LaMarche said. "I've only done a handful, and I'm very lucky right now, I'm about to go in and do Mr. Freeze for Arkham Asylum 2."

LaMarche couldn't go into much detail about the character, but did say Mr. Freeze will be very, very angry.

"To tell you the truth, I think, contractually, I can't. I've got to keep it under wraps," he said when asked to talk about the character. "As for Mr. Freeze's role in the game, he's out for blood right now because... I can't tell you the situation, but he's actually somewhat of a sympathetic character within the framework of the game."

Actor Stana Katic, star of ABC's Castle, also confirmed via her Twitter account she'll be voicing Talia al Ghul, daughter of Ra's al Ghul.

"Just recorded a character voice on the next Batman videogame. Never did that before," she wrote. "For those who were asking: I'm voicing Talia al Ghul, the daughter of Ra al Ghul (played by Liam Neeson in "Batman Begins")." Her posts have since been deleted, but not before LeagueOfComicGeeks.com could snag a screenshot.

The list of villains continues to grow. Over the weekend, Batman voice actor Kevin Conroy confirmed Two-Face would also be in the game. Conroy also said Arkham Asylum 2 will be "really, really dark."

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1084725p1.html

Some of this has been mentioned in another thread, but I figured the game needed it's own thread.

Woot. I think the plot is no-man's land based on the trailer, and I like we are getting less "insane" rogues this time. I hope it focuses on urban crime with mob bosses like Black Mask, Two Face, Penguin, and Scarface. If Talia is in it, I wouldn't mind Ra's Al Ghul being the main villain, and could we also be seeing Damien? I also wouldn't mind playing as:*Batman

*Nightwing

*Robin

*Batgirl (either Cassandra or Stephanie)

*Red Robin

*Red Hood (Though he could be a villain)

*Catwoman

*Batwoman

Freeze and Talia are great. (Stana Katic is awesome, btw)

As for extra characters.... well, I think that the gameplay style is so heavily focused on the concept of being Batman that playing as the sidekicks (none of which operate in quite the same fashion) would break the very thing that made the first game so amazing.

But perhaps having the sidekicks in the challenge modes, much like how the Joker was added in? YES.

Co-op multiplayer brawls? YES.