Batman: Arkham Asylum 2

JackFetch

Ok ya got me. I did it all for shits and giggles and they are all aliases to me real name, age, and email, I got those handles randomly from schlubs at other forums I frequent . I am a geek and do listen to the podcasts, but after I was hypocritically banned for being "immature", I thought I would come back to prove a point. No hard feelings (on my side @ least), you guys are smart enough to see through a new handle/IP address. Now that I got ya steamed I will leave and (really) won't return.

Hypocritically? Fuck you. You were warned over and over and over again. You were given several chances. Made up excuses and lies (Tourette Syndrome, really?) to explain your behavior. You were told "Do not come back to the forums," yet here you are. Again. This is your third banning in only a matter of months (fourth if you count the account I didn't approve). By coming back you've wasted my money. Do you understand that? Every post takes up storage space, and then bandwidth to see it. So yes, that's my money you're wasting. You're a cunt.