Batman: Arkham City

Missy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced the Nightwing Bundle Pack for Batman: Arkham City will be available November 1. Nightwing comes complete with his own unique gadgets and special moves, and is playable in all challenge maps in the game, as well as two additional challenge maps that are included with the pack: Wayne Manor and Main Hall. The pack also contains a bonus Animated Series Nightwing character skin.

The Robin Bundle Pack is scheduled for availability on November 22 to all owners of the game.

Both download content bundles will be offered on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for 560 Microsoft Points and PlayStation®Network for $6.99.

nightwingsmall.jpg

source

I think I'm going to have to cancel my reservation for Arkham City. I'm hurting for money pretty badly right now, and a $65 Xbox game won't get me food. :cry:

Same here. I just had to buy a car out of the blue. I really want this game though.

I almost did the same thing this week (financial aid confusion for school led to them accidentally withdrawing money from my account too early, leaving almost nothing). The problem is that a lot of the money that I put towards my game reserve is in Gamestop credit, so they'd probably only give me credit back anyway.

*SIGH* I guess I have no choice but to get Arkham City...

^_^