Canucks v. Blackhawks

Dread

This is the thread to discuss the NHL playoff series where the teams of proud Vancouverite, Dread and disgraced, over-compensating for the loss of the Jets Winnipegger, Kscriv face off for not only advancing in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, but also for the humiliation of one forum moderator.

When the Canucks win the series (in a modest estimate of five games) Kellen will have to turn his avatar, signature, custom forum title and, indeed, forum name over to me for a month. Glory.

Schedule is as follows:

SAT, 1 MAY 2010 5:00 PM Canucks, 5-1

MON, 3 MAY 2010 6:00 PM Blackhawks, 4-2

WED, 5 MAY 2010 6:30 PM Blackhawks, 5-2

FRI, 7 MAY 2010 6:30 PM Blackhawks, 7-4

SUN, 9 MAY 2010 5:00 PM Canucks, 4-1

TUE, 11 MAY 2010 6:30 PM

THU, 13 MAY 2010 5:00 PM

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My boy Duncan Keith and Brent Seabrook will shut down the Wondertwins.

Dustin Byfuglien will piss off Luongo enough to get him off his game.

Canucks D will not be able to snuff out the pure firepower of Kane, Hossa, Sharp and Toews.

I'll be happy to see Game 7, but see it like last year, Hawks in 6.

The only worrisome thing about the Hawks this year is the penalty killing, which is phenomenal.

This season has shown that the Wonder Twins can't be shut down.

Speaking of shut down? Best goalie in the league over here.

No problem.

I appreciate the support, Ian. But don't think I'm a Flames fan or anything. In fact, I was coming in here to say "it's nice that despite our differences we can still come together to mock the Flames."

:)

Game 1 was going to be awesome regardless, but damnit the CBC just does a hockey game like no other. All we need to do now is rip Jim Hughson's vocal chords out and we'll be set.

I hear Vancouver Island has some great golf courses. Next time you're at one ask one of the Nashville Predators what it felt like to light up Niemi in game one.

Archived