Episode 400

RSS

The best use of Martha Wayne, as far as I'm concerned, is in "Whatever Happened to The Caped Crusader." Thomas only has one line, Martha is a huge part of the story.

Shame the story is quite.......average.

I quite love it, but that's me.

By the way, I know Ian loves Carry On but Kenneth Williams did not play the Scarecrow. Just saying.

In that he'd been dead 17 years by that point, it would have come as a bit of a surprise. ;)

Carry On Caped Crusader would be quite funny.

By the way, I know Ian loves Carry On but Kenneth Williams did not play the Scarecrow. Just saying.

In that he'd been dead 17 years by that point, it would have come as a bit of a surprise. ;)

Carry On Caped Crusader would be quite funny.

I'm picturing it now:

Batman: Jim Dale

Robin: Charles Hawtrey

Batgirl: Hattie Jacques

Joker: Sid James

Pengin: Kenneth Connor

Scarecrow: Bernard Cribbins

The Riddler: Kenneth Williams

Catwoman: Barbara Windsor

Bane: Bernard Bresslaw

Alfred: Peter Butterworth

Poison Ivy: Joan Sims

Comissioner Gordon: Leslie Phillips

I'd watch that!

I just watched the end of the film again and when Bruce is pushed under the beam and Ra's says "you burnt my house and left me for dead. consider us even." the camera moves over Bruce and he is in exactly the same position as fake-Ra's was during his death. Which makes me love my theory even more...

Here's the thing: the microwave emitter was specifically designed to neutralize an enemy's water supply, not make people explode. It must be very specifically calibrated to vaporize large bodies of water, and nothing else. After all, if it actually emitted simple wide-dispersal microwaves, EVERYTHING would be nuked, not just water, and not just people. Every living thing would crumple and die, the city would be burnt to ashes, metal would explode, etc.

Great episode guys. Been waiting for this review for a long time and well worth the wait it was too.

On the subject of Bruce saying he learned about the criminals but he never truly became one of them.

I took it as the crimes he was committing when he was caught. As he seemed to be stealing things from his own company,

as the boxes he was stealing had Wayne Industries stamped all over them.

• 3 months later...