The toy thread.

SuaveStar

brightest_day_group.jpg

I'm not a fan. It might be due to me getting a lot of them in BN figures, but I'm probably getting none of them.

I recently picked up Deadman and Booster Gold.

What line? DC Direct or DC Universe? I have a Booster Gold in DCU line, that comes with a Mr Mind in Skeets.

DC Universe.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest TFG1Mike

Here's my latest Toy Haul for August 2010. I've got six more items coming in before the end of August.

Also for those that might ask the little ball of evil cuteness is a Puggleformer. Based on The Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass Rodimus figure.

LatestHaulAugust2010.jpg

IronManMarkVI.jpg

ProwlInBoxInHand.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Really? Were still making action figures for this cartoon? It's cool we finally got a Static action figure, but I wish it was the younger Static, or the future one from Batman Beyond. All well.

It's being cancelled at the end of the year, but the figures were popular, why would you end something that sells that well.

TFG1Mike can probably provide more insight to this though.

Guest TFG1Mike

Really? Were still making action figures for this cartoon? It's cool we finally got a Static action figure, but I wish it was the younger Static, or the future one from Batman Beyond. All well.

It's being cancelled at the end of the year, but the figures were popular, why would you end something that sells that well.

TFG1Mike can probably provide more insight to this though.

Doug Watch the three vids here

Brand Manager Talking about JLU line.

Also FINALLY!!!!

JLU3PackBatmanJokerGrayGhost4.jpg

JLU3PackBatmanJokerGrayGhost7.jpg

Guest TFG1Mike

OH HEY look

Preternia Disguise He-Man WITH COSMIC KEY!!! and Bow from She-Ra ... Bow does have cartoon accurate head, but he comes standard as the vintage figure.

Plus Map Of Etheria... damn I love this line!!!!

MOTUCPreterniaDisguiseHe-ManinPackage.jpg

MOTUCBowInPackage.jpg

EtheriaMap.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I just picked up this figure:

69e15777-c653-428d-9d56-a432d9c14c6d.jpg

It was £16.99 which was a bit more than I was hoping to spend, but when it comes to my favourite Batman villain, I had to get him.

I'm not getting the rest of the series, and will probably just keep mine in the packing, as he just looks so damn awesome, and I'm so happy to finally own a proper Riddler figure.

• 2 months later...