Episode 15

RSS

Join Megan and Desmond this week as they talk about Fried Green Tomatoes, racism, how hot Mary-Louise Parker is, homosexuality and lesbian metaphors, how hot Mary-Louise Parker is, Kathy Bates' great performance, how hot Mary-Louise Parker is, and what food means to this film. Also, did we mention that Mary-Louise Parker is hot? [ 39:43 || 18.4 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/marriedtomovies/episodes/marriedtomovies_015.mp3

Just started listening.

Here's a question I never thought I'd ask in an E2 podcast feedback thread: Des, when you had grits, did you add anything to them? Me, I love grits with a little butter, a small amount of salt, and some sugar. Mmmmh!

Now I want some grits. :(

If they were bland, I'm betting they didn't add anything to them. In a way, they're like oatmeal; to make them tasty, you have to add a few things once they've been served.

We're not seeing the greater potential here. You and Des should do The Gritcast, the internet's foremost authority on grits. Thrill during their hour long conversation on the best cheese to use with cheese grits. Sit in deep thought as Des debates whether or not to use ketchup with his grits. Laugh as they joke during their five-part special on the spices in their grits. Be disappointed when their coverage of True Grit reveals there are no actual grits in the film.

We're not seeing the greater potential here. You and Des should do The Gritcast, the internet's foremost authority on grits. Thrill during their hour long conversation on the best cheese to use with cheese grits. Sit in deep thought as Des debates whether or not to use ketchup with his grits. Laugh as they joke during their five-part special on the spices in their grits. Be disappointed when their coverage of True Grit reveals there are no actual grits in the film.

Post of the Day! :bowdown: