Sign in to follow this  
Fat DJ

Santa Claus vs. Michael Vick

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Santaberg wouldn't be able to catch Vick and Vick would rush for 7 touchdowns on him.

Vick wins this easily.

By the way, you spelled "Michael" wrong.

Are adding polls only a admin thing, cause I can't find the option to do so in my mod settings.

It would seem that only I can do it, but I'm looking into that right now.

And I fixed the title.

Goldberg Claus wins this one easily.

Santaberg was cut...from the mid-nineties FALCONS. How shitty do you have to be to have THAT happen to you? Vick should win this based on solely that fact.

Santaberg was cut...from the mid-nineties FALCONS. How shitty do you have to be to have THAT happen to you? Vick should win this based on solely that fact.

HE HAD A TORN FUCKING ABDOMINAL.

Berg donkey punches Vick.

If Goldy-Claus could land a punch, I think the fight would be over. But Vick would run circles around him and do all those weird flippy moves he does in the "Vick Experience" commercial to win.

I know he was cut by them. That was before he became Santa Berg though. That's like a +96 mace.