Request thread (with scores!), updates, and random thoughts

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be fair, I originally suggested it for the cheeky shenanigans slot before or after you go through a rather hellish gauntlet since, while not an incredibly bad movie, it still is technically a bad movie but not going to argue it.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation is fucking shit beyond shit and deserves whatever comes to it.

The only Kevin Smith films I can see as being bad enough to deserve an entry in the Tirades are Jersey Girl and Red State. Oh, and that shitty film he directed with Tracy Morgan and Bruce Willis but the very definition of comedy.

What Women Want. While it's a romantic comedy, most of the bad shit is more than it just not being funny.

The Stepford Wives (remake). While it is a comedy, once again, it is just filled with sins, plotholes and problems that are downright migraine inducing.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JThjwajS0mk

Please feel free to share this with as many people as possible. We now have a dedicated YouTube channel and I'm going to make a concerted effort to make more of these clips to put on there. I think most people will be more inclined to watch a YouTube video than to download a 2.5-hour podcast; but our hope is this will lead to more people checking out the full shows after listening to these.

• 2 weeks later...