Request thread (with scores!), updates, and random thoughts

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Recording for I Know Who Chopped Off My Twin Blue Sister's Limbs and Whose Wounds Replicate on Me for Some Poorly Explained Reason is done and it should be edited within the week.

The episode after Lindsay Lohan will mark a significant first for us...

I find Titanixploitation to be my second worst hated form of safe for work exploitation. The first being something I call L.L.W.F.A.I.O. which stands for

Lookie Lookie! Which Friends Actor is On!!!

While LLWFAIO is still being used in television I am glad that in film it never made it past the Lost in Space remake.

What Dan said. Though I love Netflix, the loss of the local VHS store is a crime.

The most important part of Bad Movie Night was going to the store to pick your movies based almost entirely on the box. The artwork and the blurb were there to guide you to the best possible example of cheesy awfulness. The discovery was a huge part of the experience.

You can kinda do that with Netflix and the covers of the streaming selections but still. We're lucky enough that one of the local stores has a large selection of used VHS tapes so we can do that when we're so inclined. I still have like two or three titles that has the corniest art that I really want to watch.