25 Years of going Back To The Future

Guest TFG1Mike

Guest TFG1Mike

I'll say - I wasn't even a month old when it came out!

I was five when the first film came out I think I first ssw it on VHS when I was 6 or 7.

Guest TFG1Mike

Isn't there going to be a Blu-Ray ultimate collection coming out in October?

there might be dunno .... they have already released them individually on Blu Ray

I was negative-four in 1985.

But by the grace of The Source, I was still born in the 80s. Close one there.

I thought you meant stillborn in the 80's for a second. I was like, wait, what? Is Knightwing communicating to us from purgatory with all the other dead children?

To retweet from Conan.. "Today's the 25th anniversary of "Back to the Future" - The movie that popularized DeLoreans, Flux Capacitors, & almost nailing your own mom"

I'll add skateboarding behind cars as well, I loved doing that, granted it was just to the end of the court I lived in, but still.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

YES! America's getting it, too!

GREAT SCOTT! BACK TO THE FUTURE IS BACK ON THE BIG SCREEN!

Join us for an AMC exclusive event to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of an iconic family movie, Back To The Future. Don’t miss your chance to relive the journey at these two showings:

Saturday, October 23 – 12:30 p.m.

Monday, October 25 – 7:00 p.m.

Exactly 25 years since the night Marty McFly traveled back in time.

All guests will receive a full-sized poster commemorating the 25th Anniversary limited-release of the movie with their ticket purchase, while supplies last.

Each theatre will also have special movie-related giveaways prior to the movie as a part of the experience. We’re excited to bring this digitally remastered film back for a new generation to see the film as it was intended – up on the big screen.

Bring your family to experience a film that stands the test of time. Or, flash back with friends and recreate your original experience with new digital technology…before it fades away.

See theaters and buy tickets here.

dancer.gif

As we previously reported , Spike TV's "SCREAM 2010" awards will celebrate the 25th anniversary of Back to the Future with Michael J. Fox, Lea Thompson and Elisabeth Shue reuniting onstage. To tease the event, Fox reshot the original teaser for the film! You can watch the new version below followed by the original teaser. The "Back to the Future" trilogy hits Blu-ray and DVD on October 26, 2010.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=70679