Wonder Woman

Missy

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Wonder Woman is tall dark hair and athletic. Maybe someone like Angelina Jolie could have overcome the casting issues (10 years ago) but I can't think think of many great candidates for a big screen version.

Sorry Christina, but I'm sure this is more just industry gossip than an actual project with a shot at happening.

I didn't even know there was a Torres conversation before, other than probably mentioning in passing that she looked a lot like Wonder Woman.

She can't act worth a damn, but I really have no faith or interest in this, so they can do whatever.

As far as Hendricks goes, she's a great set of tits and a curvy body stuffed into too tight dresses. From what I've seen of her in the first few episodes of Madmen, there's nothing in her acting that makes her anything but eye candy. She's easily the flattest voice actress I can remember hearing too.

• 3 years later...

I don't think there has ever been any interest in one set in the 20s. To be honest, I can't think of any reason to get excited for this movie based on the time period. This is my personal opinion, but the 20s were pretty boring compared to the decades surrounding it. It will be interesting to see the story they come up with.