The leisurely comic discussion thread

Aaron Robinson

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, JMS and Steve Wacker went into a war because JMS posted a very under researched chart showing the decline in Sales on Amazing Spider-Man since he left. This goes back and forth until Mark Waid pops in with this:

Dick move, Joe. Flat out, a dick move, and you know it. Either your point was to show people how awesome you were, or to show people how things have deteriorated since your absence. There’s no other way to interpret your post. None. Are you really that hard up for approbation and fan love that you can’t rise above that sort of shit? I understand Wacker’s frustration. Maybe he overreacted a bit, in the way good friends DO react when they perceive their friends and employees being attacked by a bitter man with a bottomless ego, but you made the first move, and it was a dick move. And if anyone doubted you were doing it for anything other than informational purposes, adding “Just sayin’” was the snarktacular icing on the cake. No one says “Just sayin’” unless they’re doing exactly the opposite of “Just sayin’

Half an hour later, still fuming at JMS’s shitty passive-aggressiveness. I should probably go walk it off. Maybe with a long walk. A long, dull, pointless, boring walk. Across America.

That I won’t finish.

Source.

I'm going based on Franco's Tweets, which are referencing Tiny Titans not happening anymore.

Franco @awyeahfranco 2 hrs

Yes. It's true, but look for SFA coming soon!! RT @JonSCutler: #TinyTitans is ending?! NOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I am saddened by this...

Lana Azar @lanaazar 34 mins

Will miss Tiny Titans from @artbaltazar @awyeahfranco but their new Superman Family sounds like another cant-miss all-ages book!

Retweeted by Franco

Franco @awyeahfranco 59 mins

I want you all to know that the commitment we put into Tiny Titans every month will be going into Superman Family Adventures!

EDIT: Goddamnit.

TINY TITANS #50

Written by ART BALTAZAR and FRANCO

Art and cover by ART BALTAZAR

On sale MARCH 21 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED E • FINAL

ISSUE

In this awesome 50th issue, questions are answered! Mysteries are solved! The Tiny Titans may be one step closer to becoming Super Heroes! This issue may change your life! Plus, it's highly recommended by Franco's mom!

I'm going based on Franco's Tweets, which are referencing Tiny Titans not happening anymore.

Franco @awyeahfranco 2 hrs

Yes. It's true, but look for SFA coming soon!! RT @JonSCutler: #TinyTitans is ending?! NOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I am saddened by this...

Lana Azar @lanaazar 34 mins

Will miss Tiny Titans from @artbaltazar @awyeahfranco but their new Superman Family sounds like another cant-miss all-ages book!

Retweeted by Franco

Franco @awyeahfranco 59 mins

I want you all to know that the commitment we put into Tiny Titans every month will be going into Superman Family Adventures!

EDIT: Goddamnit.

TINY TITANS #50

Written by ART BALTAZAR and FRANCO

Art and cover by ART BALTAZAR

On sale MARCH 21 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED E • FINAL

ISSUE

In this awesome 50th issue, questions are answered! Mysteries are solved! The Tiny Titans may be one step closer to becoming Super Heroes! This issue may change your life! Plus, it's highly recommended by Franco's mom!

:cry:

• 3 weeks later...