Sign in to follow this  
The Master

X-Men: Who needs a spin-off?

Besides Wolverine and Magneto (who are already spoken for), which characters from X-Men and X2 need spin-offs?

Personally, I'd truly enjoy a Mystique film, especially if they wrote it like the comic. She's perfect for the black ops/espionage role, and is ripe for character development.

2 of you are wrong!

The correct answer is Colossus. Nightcrawler is borderline. Gambit sucks. Mystique could have a couple minutes in a Nightcrawler movie. Other than that, fuck both of their boring asses.

Whats with the hate for gambit,? I don't get it. He would make for a better film than Colossus. Apart from maybe a Mystique film, there isn't anybody built up enough or interesting enough to warrent a spin off movie. Take Cyclops he's in both movies for around 2 minutes and doesn't very little apart from annoying Logan. Storms in the same boat. Both come across as bland and boring, and these are the leaders of the x-men.

While I don't mind Gambit, I can see the hate. He's over-hyped, dresses like a dork, has the worst accent next to Rogue, and has virtually no character (though he does have loads of untapped potential).

Sigh, the hating on Gambit in this thread disappoints me. :(

I was aware of what you said, Yoda. I was being a smart-ass. :ph34r:

I was aware of what you said, Yoda. I was being a smart-ass. :ph34r:

Oop. Sorry.

Anyway, it's not that Gambit is a bad character (at least not in my book), it's just that he's untapped. No one really wants to develop him for fear of upsetting the fans.

Something on the Mystique/Rouge/Nightcrawler family

See, I'd agree, but they've completely ignored the fact that Mystique raised Rogue and abandoned Kurt.

From the past 2 movies, I would have to say Phoenix. :) Oh wait.....

In all seriousness though, if they are already doing a Magneto and Wolverine movie, then I can't see another movie being made.