Who did you want to see as a villain....

Kscriv

Frankly, Venom and Carnage are overrated. But, if done right, Venom could be cool.

Rhino would be impressive and The Chameleon would be cool, but they don't deserve an entire film. Nor does the Vulture, Sandman, or most of Spidey's villains for that matter. However, I think Kraven would rule.

Venom. The setup for Venom used in Ultimate Spider-Man would work well too. He could find the box while helping his Aunt move in to her apartment.

But since Raimi apparently doesn't like Venom: the Lizard. I know he sucks, but they've already insinuated that Connors is fairly close to Parker (in a mentor/student way), so it could work.

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't want to see Venom or Carnage anywhere near a Spider-Man movie.

I have no idea as the rest of Spidey's rouge gallery really wouldn't work as a one on one movie villian. Also, if you go with the Sinister Six then we get into the "Cyclops Effect" in that none of them get enough character development.

Personally, I agree with Yoda, Kraven would be kickass, but I would be wanting a "Kraven's Last Hunt" type story and not get it.

I doubt they go the Lizard route because I don't think they thought about him when they cast Conners.

They'll probably put Harry in a Goblin suit, Green or Hob.

If they use him, I doubt they'll go with the crystal. Which is fine just so long as he's freaking huge and totally unstoppable. Better yet, let him kill one or two of the students, and maybe even allude to him having killed Storm between X2 and 3 (so this way they don't have to pay Halle Berry).