Figure/Book/Magazine Buying Service!

Venneh

Okay, so, since I'm going to be going into Akihabara probably twice a month while I'm here, and since I know that there is stuff that people are looking for, figured I'd help people out.

Here's how this is going to work. I'm going to have five slots a month, and once you tell me what you're looking for, I'll give you a price based on what I've seen it going for in Akihabara and including the whole currency conversion factor *mumble mumble grumble*. Please note that due to how the figure stores work out here, I can find specific things or, if you're willing to take the leap, get you a blind box.

If I cannot find your figure within two trips to Akihabara, I will refund you your moneys.

Shipping will not be until I'm back Stateside, but will include lots of bubble wrap and bubble wrap envelopes. Can ship internationally.

That said, there are some things I need to say about some figures right off the bat.

-I will not be taking orders for any of teh Final Fantasy Tactics Trading Arts due to them being ridiculously hard to find. I managed to get Ovelia for 800 yen, and an unassembled Balthier (rarest of them all) for 300 yen cause I don't think the shop knew what they had. Both of those have been the only ones I've seen in Akihabara, ever.

-If you are looking for anything involving the Vocaloids, especially Miku, be prepared to pay at least 2500 yen, if not more. Yes. They are that expensive, due to their being THAT popular.

-With regards to the Sailor Moon World figurines, especially the ones that have the Outers, I will only take orders for two figurines at a time, and be prepared for high prices, if I can even find them. The assembled Neptune I found ran about 900 yen, the unassembled Pluto I got was 1000 yen, and the fully assembled Saturn I managed to find ran 2500 yen. I've yet to be able to find Uranus (insert joke here).

If you're interested, PM me and we'll talk.