Iron Man 3

Missy

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine with the armour. The old iron man used gold for ages before red. I am hoping for some Hulk, they should have a rule of including another avenger in each film to increase the bonds between them. I'd be happiest if this next film was called "Hulk vs Iron Man"

• 3 months later...

That looks awesome.

I've been really annoyed at the way Tony's been treated in the series thus far (more focus on him being a hilarious jackass than a deep character grappling with responsibility), but this looks like a total 180, in a good way.

There's one thing I saw on my second viewing, though, that totally ruins the drama in a hilariously good way:

ironbunny.jpg

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However... is anyone else having The Hood flashbacks? Or the Thunderbirds theme playing in their heads when Kingsley was onscreen?

And I'm obviously going to have to google/Wiki 'Extremis' before the movie actually comes out, aren't I?

And I'm obviously going to have to google/Wiki 'Extremis' before the movie actually comes out, aren't I?

Not if the film does its job.

Looks pretty good, way better than part 2. I liked the vocal delivery of Kingsley. Thematically looks similar to DKR but it appears to have a villain who I can understand.

Also, I am thankful that there will be some "died in Negative Zone" kind of fallout. I know it wasn't the Neg Zone proper, but it looked like it. Plus, bug monsters.

And if this is the first non-Fury Avengers film, I will dance a fucking jig. That guy is an entertainment killer.