Episode 425

RSS

One thing that annoyed me, they never explained how he got the markings on his chest from the hooks originally. He never says what they were really, or how he got them.

You can assume that he did it himself. And since he was a giant weeping vagina, they were only a centimeter long.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that annoyed me, they never explained how he got the markings on his chest from the hooks originally. He never says what they were really, or how he got them.

You can assume that he did it himself. And since he was a giant weeping vagina, they were only a centimeter long.

True. But I would have liked a ten second sequence of him in the mirror using the coathanger and piercing it into his skin. Or heating it up and burning it to his chest. The way they just say "Oh....I was lying." was kind of just bullshit. I will admit, thinking about it, the way they used the bullshit against him in the end was good, proving that he wasn't a Jigsaw survivor, as Jigsaw know there was no that trap would have worked.

But, how was Hoffman able to build the fucking furnace final trap. Jigsaws traps may have been elaborate, but he was never able to build a transformer. I expected the trap to be just ripping her head off (Graphic but believable, she was being pulled down as he progressed) but then the machine turning into a furnace, that was just awful.

• 11 months later...

Nope, it's the same book. Their timeline is fucked up.

Damn, I didn't think of this until I heard your review today. And it's so obvious too!

I do know why Gibson & Co didn't expect Hoffman to know where the safehouse was. They said they were Internal Affairs, so they'd need to have resources that other police don't know about in order to their job. (What doesn't make sense is why they don't send someone up to check on Jill that second, given this film shows that Jigsaws and Pigsaws can appear pretty much anywhere in order to kidnap someone.

• 5 months later...

Sorry for the mega-bump, but while reading IMDB.com's goofs for this movie, it is claimed that most of the movie happens two months after Saw VI. Is this true? I don't remember that ever being stated during this movie, and I'm not going back to watch this fucking thing; but I was wondering if anyone knew off the top of their heads if that was accurate.

The movie starts with Hoffman escaping the trap Jill put him in at the end of VI. She then immediately goes to the cops for help.

The two months probably comes from the amount of time it would have taken someone to put together those fucking traps, but it's just someone pulling a number out of their ass.