Movember

So every year the Movember Foundation does a charity event where participants shave off whatever facial hair they have and spend the month of November growing a moustache. The proceeds go towards awareness for men's health, specifically towards testicular cancer and depression. It's an international foundation, but it began in Australia, and still get's most of it's support from down here.

This is the first year I'll be participating. It's rare I've gone without some form of facial hair in the past 7 years, but never a moustache. I have no doubt it's not going to be pretty, but I'm willing to do it for a good cause.

So this was me about an hour ago:

569460.jpg

And this is me now:

569462.jpg

Please, if anyone wants to chip in a few bucks, that would be fantastic. I'll be using this thread to keep a running log of how it goes. The link for donating at https://www.movember.com/au/donate/your-details/member_id/763876/

I think MaxPower was hoping to do it this year too, and if he does then please send a few bucks his way too.