Episode 93

RSS

Don't get your panties in a twist.

I didn't mean to imply that it was in the SAME EXACT continuity, but rather that similar events occurred, such as Wonder Woman acquiring her jet, the "membership drive," and the new Watchtower being built.

Crisis on Two Earths was originally written to bridge the gap between JL and JLU, so the basic plot points are most likely the same. A lot of the details (like which GL was there, and how J'onn originally came to Earth) might be different, but in a very general sense, there are specific things that interlock with DCAU continuity.

Don't get your panties in a twist.

I didn't mean to imply that it was in the SAME EXACT continuity, but rather that similar events occurred, such as Wonder Woman acquiring her jet, the "membership drive," and the new Watchtower being built.

Crisis on Two Earths was originally written to bridge the gap between JL and JLU, so the basic plot points are most likely the same. A lot of the details (like which GL was there, and how J'onn originally came to Earth) might be different, but in a very general sense, there are specific things that interlock with DCAU continuity.

They parallel each other but they don't interlock. On that note, it would have been cool if the DCAU was one of the alternate Earths mentioned or shown briefly in that movie.

Just because they have a kid together at some point doesn't necessarily mean they were "supposed to be together." Maybe they had a one-night stand? Maybe there was an accident with the teleporter that accidentally impregnated Shayera? Who knows.

Besides, what's John gonna do with Vixen?

"Sorry, but I just went to the future when no one was looking and saw that I had a kid with Shayera, so... I'm dumping you now. Bye."

"Sorry, but I just went to the future when no one was looking and saw that I had a kid with Shayera, so... I'm dumping you now. Bye."

Precisely.

He all but says that. "I'm with Vixen. I'm happy. I won't be destiny's puppet."

Just because they have a kid together at some point doesn't necessarily mean they were "supposed to be together." Maybe they had a one-night stand? Maybe there was an accident with the teleporter that accidentally impregnated Shayera? Who knows.

that works :)

Episode 98: Finish JLU episodes

Episode 99: JLU retrospective

Episode 100: DCAU / WFP retrospective

Once the show's over, the feed and website will stay up as an archive. We also suggest people continue to subscribe to the RSS feed, if only for future announcements.

batman the animated series

batman the animated series

superman the animated series

superman the animated series

batman beyond

batman beyond

justice league/ justice league unlimited

justice league/ justice league unlimited

if you want to compare your scores with the viewers.

there is;

score for the whole show

score for individual episodes

highest score for episodes

And now we come to the big 10...

It will be interesting to see what the scores in the next 2 episodes of WFP are like compared to prior WFP episodes. The next 10 episodes are arguably the strongest run of episodes in the DCAU.

Don't get me wrong, I love some of the 3rd season, Flash-centric episodes, but there's just not the sense of high drama in the last season as there is here. The biggest problem is the finale. Superman vs. Darkseid - and every other metahuman on the planet faces off against faceless mooks. No other named (or even speaking) antagonists appear in that last episode, which to some degree trivializes what all the other Leaguers are doing.

Except for Flash. The parademon he fights is named Joe. Joe the Parademon. He hangs out with Bob, Agent of Hydra, and the stormtrooper who said "Look, sir! Droids!" (Mike the Stormtrooper) all the time. In fact, they're on a bowling team. So Flash, of course, fought someone significant.

Here's a thought I had on how Doomsday could exist before Cadmus:

Sometime after Legacy (STAS) and before Secret Origins (JL), a secret unnamed government program was setup to create a weapon to fight Superman if he ever went rogue again. I'm going to call it Project Doomsday, since if Superman ever truly went rogue it would be Doomsday wouldn't it? Using a sample of his DNA, this program created Doomsday, but as Dr. Milo (man I feel creepy for just typing that idiot's name. oh well at least he's gone YAY!) explained the Doomsday monster was too powerful and was sent off into space on the rocket then when the Justice Lords arrived, and the events mentioned above happened, the program was then placed under Cadmus control probably along with all super powered related experiments i.e. the institute that turned Volcana into a weapon, the foundation that had the 1st Royal Flush Gang before Joker arrived, etc. I'm even going to go further and say The Terrific Trio in Batman Beyond was part of this Government-sponsored super power program because to counter the perceived threat of the Justice League, the military needed a counter force.

So this is how I think Doomsday could have existed before Cadmus, any thoughts?