Episode 54

RSS

Just listened to this, and I realized that I made it sound like I don't like the Graham Williams era. While I recognize that it's very, very different from the Phillip Hinchcliffe era, and it's actively trying to do something different, I became a fan of the show during this period, and I have a huge amount of fondness for it.

Hi Guys:

Good shows so far. But here come my 4 favorite Doctor companions K-9 (all of them) Romana (lalla Ward AKA Mrs.Baker), Nyssa & Adric.

Lalla Ward played Romana in the Destiny of the Daleks and for all of season 17 & 18.

Question when is Lalla Ward's first apperence in a Doctor Who ?? and How does she appear in Destiny of the Daleks ??

Also watch the computer spot in the special features of Destiny of the Daleks. They're are worth the price of the dvd itself

I also know Nyssa doesn't appear until The Keeper Of Treken. Which is a key story during the final season of Tom Baker as the Doctor and that Adric doesn't appear until Full Circle. Which Mike should like if he's in to a certain toothy V type of villianious characters.

Finally,If you like the Leela character I think you'll like Big Finish's Gallifrey Series.

Their're 3 seasons so far

Season 1 has 4 shows, Season 2 has 5 shows and Season 3 has 5 shows and Season 4 will be released after March of 2011.

I have listen to all 3 seasons and enjoied each and every show.

The shows are about 80 minutes long

Leela is also first introduced to the Big Finish Audio Drama series in Zagreus which is massive 4 hours long and an excellence listen.

Gallifrey also has both K-9's and Lella Ward as President Romana and Mary Tamm makes a strong apperence in Season 3 of Gallifrey

Lalla ward also stars in Big Finish Audio Dramas (Neverland,Shada & The Apocalypse Element)