Episode 02: Black Christmas (2006)

RSS

It's beginning to look a lot like... a new episode of the Tirades, and if that pun felt lame and forced, then clearly you've never seen the 2006 remake of Black Christmas — a movie so mind-numbingly dull that the guys have to drag themselves kicking and screaming to even talk about it. Seriously. If you want an in-depth review, go elsewhere. All you'll find here are metal bands, Emilio Estevez vehicles, and soap whilst your hosts try to figure out if they even watched the same movie. [ 2:01:49 || 56.3 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/tranquiltirades/episodes/tranquiltirades_002.mp3

Stryper- Keep The Fire Burnin' .......................... it sounded much better when Jay Moar Sang it in Fastlane. Still listening... wow you guys rock.

SOOOOOOOOOOO its not stryker. But does anyone want to start a band with me, we will be called Run S. Wyld. And i hate that picture. Its nothing like my nightmare, lerch wasnt wearing a tie in my nightmare.

• 2 weeks later...