Sign in to follow this  
RSS

Episode 02

Ian and Dave return for their second slice of Blake's 7 goodness. In "Cygnus Alpha," Blake travels to a prison planet to recruit a crew member, but finds a religious cult waiting for him. And in "Time Squad," the crew of the Liberator embarks on their first strike against the Federation, and meet a telepathic freedom fighter in the process. Also, the boys kickstart an inter-website feedback war, discuss that destructive power of Brian Blessed's voice, and the Who count gets a snappy new jingle. [ 1:43:30 || 47.3 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/shakeandblake/episodes/shakeandblake_002.mp3

I would just like to state for the record that I am painfully and embarrassingly aware that I get the name of the planet completely wrong during my synopsis of Time Squad. I realised my mistake when I was adding the clip and by then it was far far too late. :(

Please feel free to mock my co-host about this by sending your emails to shakeandblake@earth-2.net - it's the only way he'll learn!

I think I am going thru withdrawals after only 2 episodes!

This 'cast is great & really brings back memories! Thanks so much for this & I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment!!