Episode 03: Street Fighter - The Legend of Chun-Li

RSS

This month, the guys take a break from horror movie remakes to cover a video game movie, namely, Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li, a title wherein literally every word is a lie. If you ever wanted to know Damien's breaking point, this is the episode for you. To download this episode is to enter a world of pain. [ 2:34:38 || 74.6 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/tranquiltirades/episodes/tranquiltirades_003.mp3

I'm actually more than willing to do a Tirades podcast on The Last Airbender. There are tons of things I didn't talk about in the written review that I wanted to, but it would've just bogged it down in small details. So, Dubs, if you want revenge on me, here's your chance. :shutyomouth:

First TT episode I've downloaded and...

I gotta say, I'm a big Street Fighter fan and Chun Li is my favorite character aside from Ryu. So I obviously avoided this movie like the Clench. But hearing you guys bent over and taking it...especially Damien. I gotta thank you three for suffering so I didn't have too.

And the line "I don't care if Chelsea Handler blew you in the back of a bar, you're not someone special!" may be the best podcast quote of 2011 to date.

Bravo. :bowdown:

I never did bother actually watching this film properly, with a fast forward of your remote it's damn hard to sit through this trash without using it. As Will said, this show actually did keep me so informed and amused that actually watching this god awful trash would only ruin my good mood. Great episode guys, I look forward to your continued cinematic masochism.

I've been checking out the earth 2 podcats an I was drawn to this one as it covers a film I hate on principal without a need to watch.

I can only say, good podcast, thank you for your sacrifice, may I suggest King Of Fighters as a film to review?

While I have no doubt we're going to do more video game movies in the future, we're done with fighting game movies. King of Fighters, Tekken... Chun Li is worse than all of them.

This is by far my favorite episode of Tranquil Tirades so far. It is awesome. Damien's rant was the greatest fucking rant I have heard since my Dad's rant about the impossibility of Two-Face being alive. This was better. And this is the first episode where they review a movie I have seen. I don't like this movie. Just Fucking Fantastic (not the movie, the episode)