The HUB & Antenna TV

annericelover

Hello Earth-2.net, I just wanted point out these two new stations, they have been on the air since the beginning of the year(with The Hub being on since last year)and they are great. I know Antenna TV is part of the CW Network, but The Hub, I believe may be as well. What's the best about the channels are how they air rarely seen TV shows from back in the day(Antenna TV even more so).

The Hub shows the series like Family Ties, Doogie Howser MD, Wonder Years, Batman(60's) and 80's Transformer.

Antenna TV is even more of a favorite shows Three's Company, The Ropers, Three's A Crowd, All In the Family, Good Times, Maude, 704 Hauser, Hazel, Father Knows Best, Three Stooges, Dennis the Menace and more

Guest TFG1Mike

The HUB is not apart of CW it's a completely separate network specifically owned by Hasbro.

The HUB Website

Antenna TV is owned by Tribune Broadcasting... which also owns WGN Chicago. CW Network has nothing to do with either of these channels.

Tribune Broadcasting

I will agree that it's nice to have these networks that run the classic shows. Plus it's been decades since Batman 1966 was on TV.

The HUB is not apart of CW it's a completely separate network specifically owned by Hasbro.

The HUB Website

Antenna TV is owned by Tribune Broadcasting... which also owns WGN Chicago. CW Network has nothing to do with either of these channels.

Tribune Broadcasting

I will agree that it's nice to have these networks that run the classic shows. Plus it's been decades since Batman 1966 was on TV.

Ahh ok, I figured it was at least associated with The CW, because they advertise shows on The CW.

Antenna TV also has plans to bring Living Dolls(Who's the Boss spin-off)and both Married With Children spin-offs(Top of the Heap and Vinnie & Bobby