Episode 100

RSS

Though their task of covering the entire DC Animated Universe is complete, James and Mike are far from done discussing the DCAU! In this mammoth, five-hour series finale, you'll receive answers to dozens of e-mails and voicemails, lists galore, fond memories (and one not-so-fond memory), behind the scenes secrets, and one more clip segment by Ian Wilson (complete with a dream sequence). Of course, it wouldn't be an episode of World's Finest Podcast without impressions, sexual innuendos, jabs at continuity, and a few grades / rankings that are sure to cause a stir. [ 5:00:00 || 144.2 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.worldsfinestpodcast.com/episodes/wfp_100.mp3

Guest TFG1Mike

One of the reasons BTAS got away with 95% of what they did as far as the censors is that the network it premiered on was FOX! Lets face it Fox has always been known as the risque Over the Air network.

The animation flub of yellow on black Bruce Timm has said it was a homage to something. So while yes it is a flub but it can be explained away.

Yeah, he'd be lowest on the list.

DUDE, HOW IN THE HOLIEST OF HELLS DID YOU NOT LIST BEAST BOY AS A SHAPE SHIFTER?

My GOD, are you FUCKING KIDDING...

Wait a second...DCAU Shape Shifters...hmmmm

AH HA! GOTCHA SIMMS AND DEAUX!

You have just proved once and for all

TEEN TITANS: NOT IN FUCKING CONTINUITY!

=;)

Alright, alright I'll buy the darn shirt...

Guest TFG1Mike

Y'know for some strange reason any Earth-2 Podcast that is 2,3,4,5,6,7 hours long never seems to drag on. Whenever I listen to super long podcasts from E-2 it's like holy hell where did the time go?

It can't be said enough great job on WFP!!!!

and even raven said not in continuity!!! lol

Guest TFG1Mike

Godsdammit. Everyone and their mother thought of the "gentlemen, it's been an honor" joke.

I think "I'm a part timer remember" would have been a good line for listeners that haven't followed the entire show lol :D