Sign in to follow this  
RSS

Episode 100

Though their task of covering the entire DC Animated Universe is complete, James and Mike are far from done discussing the DCAU! In this mammoth, five-hour series finale, you'll receive answers to dozens of e-mails and voicemails, lists galore, fond memories (and one not-so-fond memory), behind the scenes secrets, and one more clip segment by Ian Wilson (complete with a dream sequence). Of course, it wouldn't be an episode of World's Finest Podcast without impressions, sexual innuendos, jabs at continuity, and a few grades / rankings that are sure to cause a stir. [ 5:00:00 || 144.2 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.worldsfinestpodcast.com/episodes/wfp_100.mp3

Guest TFG1Mike

Just a suggestion: Have a Post WFP mini segment on E-2: The Show... whenever a voicemail comes in. Just a thought.

Guest TFG1Mike

Criminal Minds is currently still in production. It originated on CBS. It's in syndication on A&E and other networks.

Congratulations on finishing World's Finest Podcast gentlemen. I'll have much more extensive thoughts after I get home and have had a chance to listen, but kudos for now.

Guest TFG1Mike

One of the reasons BTAS got away with 95% of what they did as far as the censors is that the network it premiered on was FOX! Lets face it Fox has always been known as the risque Over the Air network.

The animation flub of yellow on black Bruce Timm has said it was a homage to something. So while yes it is a flub but it can be explained away.

Yeah, he'd be lowest on the list.

DUDE, HOW IN THE HOLIEST OF HELLS DID YOU NOT LIST BEAST BOY AS A SHAPE SHIFTER?

My GOD, are you FUCKING KIDDING...

Wait a second...DCAU Shape Shifters...hmmmm

AH HA! GOTCHA SIMMS AND DEAUX!

You have just proved once and for all

TEEN TITANS: NOT IN FUCKING CONTINUITY!

=;)

Alright, alright I'll buy the darn shirt...

Ian's "F U" dream sequence at the beginning made me cry of laughter.

I was pleasently surprised you guys both listed Static Shock relatively high. :buttrock:

*EDIT* I'm still listening, and this is going by very fast. An hour and a half left!

Guest TFG1Mike

Y'know for some strange reason any Earth-2 Podcast that is 2,3,4,5,6,7 hours long never seems to drag on. Whenever I listen to super long podcasts from E-2 it's like holy hell where did the time go?

It can't be said enough great job on WFP!!!!

and even raven said not in continuity!!! lol

I'm only a half hour in after having a bout with my computer getting the file downloaded (problem on my end, not yours) and I'm loving it just from the e-mails. Can't wait to get to the meat of the episode.

Guest TFG1Mike

Godsdammit. Everyone and their mother thought of the "gentlemen, it's been an honor" joke.

I think "I'm a part timer remember" would have been a good line for listeners that haven't followed the entire show lol :D