Computer update

As you may already know, I'm currently without computer at the moment. (Typing this from a friend's laptop.) My fancy new computer has died and so has my old backup, basically leaving me with two useless shells at the moment. I filed the claim on my new comp's warranty and they refuse to fix it (aka replace the goddamn power supply) so I'll be getting my money back. Since I have zero confidence in their ability to get this done quickly, I'm going to be renting a laptop for a month on Friday, giving me time to get back on schedule.

Assuming we'll be able to record next week, Tranquil Tirades will be up on schedule. Extra Lives is another story entirely, as Aaron and I actually recorded Episode 19. It's currently saved on my old computer hard drive... which is damaged beyond repair, meaning we have to do another 19 (19.2, we'll call it), then get Episode 20 out shortly after that.

Hopefully I'll be able to replace the power source in broken computer 2 at some point and recover all of my stuff, otherwise I'll be working from scratch again.

In conclusion, I should be back on track this weekend.

Until then, I'll leave you with my favourite photo of the trip.

34pgtb5.jpg