Special 01

RSS

For the first Bigger on the Inside Special, Dan introduces us to Trock, or Time Lord Rock, by playing the following songs: "Who Be The Man" by MC Loki, "Blink" by Chameleon Circuit, "Exterminate Regenerate" by Chameleon Circuit, "When Autons Attack" Turn Left, "New Earth" by Tom Milsom, "Who Turned Out the Lights" by Harriet Jones and the Former Prime Ministers, "Feline Fettle" by Harmonies in Whoville, "Gallifreyan History 101" by Chameleon Circuit, "C'mon Leela (Put Your Knife Away)" by Brux Callison and the Entangled Photons, "The Doctor Is In" by Antisoc, "Under Venice" by Laura Simpson of The Ood Cast, and "Journey's End" by Chameleon Circuit. [ 43:23 || 20.9 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/biggerontheinside/episodes/bigger_special_001.mp3

This isn't a proper Doctor Who music episode, not without Doctor In Distress.....

In all serious, this was a nice look into "TROCK". BITD 89 (the most recent Who episode) ended with some kind of song about Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead. Is that in your collection, DJ Danny T?

This isn't a proper Doctor Who music episode, not without Doctor In Distress.....

In all serious, this was a nice look into "TROCK". BITD 89 (the most recent Who episode) ended with some kind of song about Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead. Is that in your collection, DJ Danny T?

If I remember right, that was ":Count the Shadows" by Chameleon Circuit. It's on their CD.

God, I'm a nerd.

That was a great episode! Thanks for that, Dan!

I'm really glad you had this special because I still haven't watched all of Shada yet. It's so hard to find time in a week to watch the Doctor.

You really should do more specials like this in the future. I didn't even know about Trock until today.

• 3 weeks later...