Which Doctor would you like to travel with?

If you had the opportunity to travel with any iteration of The Doctor, which one would it be? Also, which, if any, of the companions would you like to travel with?

I'm thinking Troughton would be the most fun, and he'd share a lot of my wonderment at discovering new life and planets. Add in The Brigadier for the military authority and Zoe because she's smarter than The Doctor (and I'm a dirty old man), and I would never leave the TARDIS.

Out of the three Doctors that I've met at this point, I'd honestly like to travel with Nine. Ten, while nice, is just a bit too... Tennanty for me. And while Eleven is nice, he seems like a meme generator at times, and that would probably drive me up the wall.

And companion-wise, I'd like to take Lady Sarah Jane, Mistress of All That is Awesome, and Rory the Badass Who Deserves Better Than He Gets with me.

Who needs doctor's. River song can fly the Tardis. So I'd make a play to steal the Tardis with her. The Doctor stole it anyway so it isn't really his.

By that reasoning, you could team with The Master, The Rani, The War Chief, The Monk, Romana, K-9, and I'm sure I'm forgetting one or two others who've intentionally piloted the TARDIS.

Who needs doctor's. River song can fly the Tardis. So I'd make a play to steal the Tardis with her. The Doctor stole it anyway so it isn't really his.

By that reasoning, you could team with The Master, The Rani, The War Chief, The Monk, Romana, K-9, and I'm sure I'm forgetting one or two others who've intentionally piloted the TARDIS.

Delgado's Master and River Song would be interesting.

This is a toughy. I like each Doctor for different reasons. But if I had to pick I would go with Eight. He seems like he's a nice balance between all of the doctors. He can be inquisitive, distracted, jovial, wise, and serious, but also knowledgeable about things beyond human understanding.

As for companions, that is an equally tough choice. So again if I had to chose, I would go with Ian, Donna, and Jamie. Ian and Donna would be the responsible ones keeping me and Jamie out of trouble, while The Doctor asks himself "Why did I ever take these bipedal apes on?"

That being said, ask me again tomorrow and my answer might change.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been wishing practically my whole life that I could travel with Peter Davison & any combination of his companions possible, but particularly poor dear old maligned Adric. It is not his fault the writers didn't know how to write for him & that the directors didn't really give him much direction.