Suggestions for fights

Missy

True, but the battle of the Robins would feature Dick at a much younger age. And though the person under the mask is the same, he's grossly different from Nightwing. The battle of the Robins will happen, and soon. Don't fret. And we're going to see Catwoman rather shortly as well.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Here are two matchups I want to see.

Count Dooku vs. Saruman (movie version)

Magneto (movie version) vs. Gandalf (movie version)

In both mathups, I am certain that the characters played by Ian McKellen and Christopher Lee will win.

• 2 weeks later...
Here are two matchups I want to see.

Count Dooku vs. Saruman (movie version)

Magneto (movie version) vs. Gandalf (movie version)

In both mathups, I am certain that the characters played by Ian McKellen and Christopher Lee will win.

HAHAHA, I'd love to see that, what a crack up!

• 1 month later...

I had a dialogue with a friend about this dream match-up and I was reminded of it this morning, so...

Who wins:

Leroy Brown v. Jim Walker

rough profiles being

Nickname

LB- Bad, Bad

JW- Big

Hobby

LB- Gambling, Dice

JW- Pool, Hustling

Prize Posessions

LB- Fancy clothes, Diamond rings, Custom Continental, Eldorado, .32 Gun in his pocket for fun, Razor in his show

JW- Two piece custom made pool cue

Claim to Fame

LB- Baddest man in the whole damned town, badder than ole King Kong, and meaner than a junkyard dog

JW- You don't tug on Superman's cape, You don't spit into the wind, Youd don't pull the mask off the ole Lone Ranger, and you don't mess around with Jim

Final Defeat

LB- Jealous husband leaves him looking like a jigsaw puzzle with a couple of pieces gone

JW- The only part that wasn't bloody was the soles of the big man's feet when he was cut in about a hundred places and shot in a couple more by Willie "Slim" McCoy, whom Jim had hustled

Jim Croce would be spinning in his grave. Is he dead?