Sign in to follow this  
The Master

The great online deals thread

50% off Flash Sale at Criterion today only. Good googly moogly there's some good shit there.

Chris Johnson. Paging Chris Johnson.

Now I know what my personal Hell is: having money in the bank and not being able to spend it on a Criterion sale.

Full Moon Direct is doing their annual Halloween Sale. Now until November 5th, all DVDs are $6.66 and all Blus are $10. Pretty slick for all the schlocky horror fans.

The Subspecies series is particularly great.

Dark Regions Press is having an Indiegogo to support some title publications for this coming year. It's a great way to get in on book collecting as well as getting some really solid horror and sci fi books by authors you probably don't know. For only $44 (free shipping in the US) you get a brand new signed/limited Trade Paperback of the upcoming William F. Nolan (Logan's Run and a whole whack of Twilight Zone stuff) collection, one random signed/limited hardcover valued up to $99 (at least $60-75), 2 random TPBs and the digital grab-bag of fiction eBooks. If they meet their funding goal (of which they are currently at 97% after one day) they will include a brand new collection of Cthulhu Mythos fiction signed by ST Joshi (the world's leading Lovecraftian scholar).

The grab-bag expands with each stretch goal for the same price. It's an amazing deal but I'm waiting a little bit because shipping to Canada is an extra $25, but if it gets to $6,600 then I'm jumping in because that's when they include the definitive edition of Clive Barker's Midnight Meat Train.

Also, signed limited hardcovers hold their value amazingly well. So you're already winning with the one book at that price.

They've already been funded (the Lovecraft eBook is now included) and have hit the first stretch goal (Mort Castle audiobook is included) all in one day.

Another 50% off flash sale at Criterion today, with the code SUZY. I've got $10 of credit there so I'm trying to choose which one to grab. Sad that Mullholland Dr. and Brood aren't out yet...

Trying to decide between:

-The Game

-Gimme Shelter

-Island of Lost Souls

-Thief

-Dressed to Kill

Edited by Dread