Episode 66

RSS

After seven seasons on Doctor Who and nearly 10 months of coverage on Bigger on the Inside, Tom Baker departs the role of The Doctor during the four-part serial "Logopolis." Join Dan and Mike as the speak about the man whose impossibly long scarf and wild mane made him a worldwide icon who's still synonymous with the role all these years later. This episode also looks back at the 18th season of Doctor Who, as well as the two most recent modern stories: "The Almost People" and "A Good Man Goes to War." Warning: Spoilers for the mid-season cliffhanger fill the air between 10:28 and 41:35. [ 2:09:10 || 62.1 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/biggerontheinside/episodes/bigger_066.mp3

John Barrowman has apparently been in discussions with The Grand Moff about Captain Jack showing up again on DW.

There were some rumors buzzing around that he wanted Jack to be in the most recent episode but filming Miracle Day stood in the way of that. Pity, I still want my River Song/Captain Jack meet-up to happen.

John Barrowman has apparently been in discussions with The Grand Moff about Captain Jack showing up again on DW.

There were some rumors buzzing around that he wanted Jack to be in the most recent episode but filming Miracle Day stood in the way of that. Pity, I still want my River Song/Captain Jack meet-up to happen.

Very much this.

If Moffat hasn't thought of it already, he should have..

Awww, the way you guys were all gushing about the Doctor Who anime made me sad because I posted a thread about it almost a year ago http://forums.earth-2.net/index.php?showtopic=7580

Well, gotta have my hipster moment, "I liked it before it was cool". Picture Matt Smith saying that, it comes out more charming than I can convey in text form.

Hey Guys just wanted to bring something up about your talk about the classic series and the modern connecting. I went back and watched the episode Dalek from 2005 and there was a classic series Cyberman head in a glass case. The Doctor proceeds to make a comment about it being an old friend of his. I know this is not a shouting from the rooftops connection but it was enough for me.