Aliens vs Chucky

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aliens

AVP_Xenomorph.jpg

Debut: Alien (1979)

Main weapon: Hugs (to the FACE)

Other names: Xenomorphs

Dislikes: Sigourney Weaver, Predators

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuapyExYJBI

vs

Chucky

%60this_fuckin_idiot.jpg

Debut: Child's Play (1988)

Main weapon: Varies.

Other names: Charles Lee Ray, The Lakeshore Strangler

Dislikes: Andy, high shelves

This one is easy. Aliens in a killing. They are the personification of nightmare fuel.

Chucky is goddamn stupid and triggered a seemingly endless stream of equally shitty imitators.

I love Chucky. Next to Freddy, he's one of my favorite horror villains of all time. But come the fuck on! He can't bring the epic fear that the aliens do.

My thoughts exactly. Shame to not see him make it to the next round at least, but can't be helped.

Aliens kill to survive, take over a planet, take all the resources, drop some face hugger eggs, and die, and start over again somewhere new.

Chucky, just kills cause he finds it funny, and the off chance he can become human again.

As good as the first two Chucky movies are, Xenomorphs would kick his ass.

The Xenomorphs got it. Once again, something that scared me to death as a kid and the way in the first one how this single being just terrorizes the shit out of this little spaceship. I like Chucky and all but the way that the character has become something of a parody of himself in the last two movies in the franchise, I just can't take him seriously anymore.

Xenomorphs are utterly terrifying monsters - Chucky is mildly entertaining. And I remember liking Child's Play when I first saw it, but it doesn't touch any of the standalone Alien films for quality, apart from maybe Resurrection.

Aliens kill to survive, take over a planet, take all the resources, drop some face hugger eggs, and die, and start over again somewhere new.

Chucky, just kills cause he finds it funny, and the off chance he can become human again.

And yet you voted for Chucky?

Aliens. One is a rogue children's toy, the other is a nightmare killing machine from beyond the stars that BLEEDS DEATH and RAPES you just as a part of it's natural existence.

Seriously, if that single quote doesn't take this beast to the finals, than I don't know jack.

The only combatant on that side of the brackets that can challenge the aliens is Freddy, and even that's iffy. So yeah, my guess is the aliens make the finals.

If they win it all, though, I can't say. I can easily see arguments for the Predators, Pinhead, the Thing, and even Norman Bates.

And yet you voted for Chucky?

I did? Fuck, just need to fix that. Thanks for noticing.