Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

tglancy

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Miles Morales is going to be headlining the main "Spider-Man" book after Secret Wars. Bendis is writing.

One of the big reasons I remember the Peter/Mary Jane marriage got dissolved was because Marvel thought people couldn't relate to a Married Spider-man. I wonder if, with Miles running around the Main Marvel universe and Peter taking on a mentor role with him, if we're going to come back out of Secret Wars with a married with child Spider-man.

Everyone but Bendis was for dissolving the marriage, so complete is their hatred of it. I don't think we will ever see that for Peter Parker again. I do wonder where Slott and ASM are going.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm legit concerned about what they're going to do with all the current legacy characters. Because unlike everyone else on the planet, I'm really digging Marvel's stuff right now, and am reading more than I ever have from them at a single time. I don't know if they're gonna just straight get rid of Miles, Kamala, Amedeus and etc. but things like Peter Parker: Billionaire Industrialist will probably go.