DW is now a Super Mod!

Missy

Ladies and gentlemen, er, we've just lost the picture, but, uh, what we've seen speaks for itself. The Earth-2.net website has been taken over -- "conquered", if you will -- by a giant space Dubs. It's difficult to tell from this vantage point whether he will consume the captive earth men or merely enslave them. One thing is for certain, there is no stopping him; DW will soon be here. And I, for one, welcome our new overlord. I'd like to remind him that as a trusted board personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in his underground sugar caves.

Wait a minute. I don't like this.

I've been reading the posts of non-Super Mod Dubs for years now. So now you're saying none of that history mattered? That it's a "long overdue" change?

Bah. Dubs was a great poster because he wasn't a Super Mod.

This is a blow to the entire non-Super Mod community. I can't believe Earth-2 would do this. Damn this reboot; I'm switching to the Earth-3 forums.

Wait a minute. I don't like this.

I've been reading the posts of non-Super Mod Dubs for years now. So now you're saying none of that history mattered? That it's a "long overdue" change?

Bah. Dubs was a great poster because he wasn't a Super Mod.

This is a blow to the entire non-Super Mod community. I can't believe Earth-2 would do this. Damn this reboot; I'm switching to the Earth-3 forums.

Post of the Day! :bowdown: