Sign in to follow this  
RSS

Episode 13

As the trio make their way towards the end of the second season, it appears the fans have decided their next series in an entertaining batch of e-mails. Then the gang gets to work in reviewing "Appa's Lost Days", "Lake Laogai" and "The Earth King." [ 1:03:35 || 30.8 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/avatarthelastpodcast/episodes/avatar_013.mp3

Just wanted to drop a line and say that I really like listening to the podcast each month, although - maybe it's my age - the 'shipping' stuff makes my brain turn into fucking mush. HOLY SHIT, PEOPLE.

ANYWAY, I really like listening to the evaluations because it's interesting to see when I strongly disagree with you. It's a strong nostalgia thing (maybe that's not the right word) for me to listen and remember the episodes and my reactions to them.

As a humorous aside, I remember somewhere around the end of season 2 I got a message on the Oratory from someone - I'm almost positive it was Kellen - saying something like 'I saw you have a picture of The Last Airbender as your profile. I think that looks interesting. Do you think it's worth catching up on?' My response was somewhere along the lines of 'Definitely, I think it's the best animated series ever made.' Just a few days later, I got a message back that said, 'I downloaded and watched the whole series already! This thing is awesome!'

I'm thinking it was you, Kellen, because I know we talked on IM back then. But you might not remember that.

Regardless, keep it up guys (and girl) because it's fun.

Wouldn't have been me, because while I recall your old Avatar avatar I was on the show's bandwagon from when it first debuted up here.

OK, cool, I knew it was possible my memory was wrong. Didn't mean to offend your fandom, dude.

Bottom line, love the podcast, hate the "shipping," keep up the good work.