Episode 12: Birdemic

RSS

Birdemic. Yup. This happened. One of our hosts loves it, one of them hates it, and the other is too tired to really have much of an opinion either way. It's a movie that has more to do with the perils of awkward romance and the evils of global warming than evil birds. So enjoy that. [ 2:30:13 || 72.4 MB ]<br/>

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/tranquiltirades/episodes/tranquiltirades_012.mp3

I've just listened to the feedback portion so far (Going to listen to the main part when I go for my daily constitutional) and I'm actually kinda disappointed Dubs has not heard of the 50's Mexican Santa Claus movie. It's probably in my top 10 of MST3K episodes. I actually prefer it to Santa Claus vs the Martians but that might be because it's more batshit insane. It's streaming on Netflix and

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

We didn't want to besmirch Hitchcock by mentioning him in the same breath.

Fair point.

I have heard of a sequel to "The Birds" in a direct to TV movie directed by Alan Smithee ( If I had to direct a sequel to a Hitchcock film, I would want to be anonymous as well).

I remembered enjoying a Nissan commercial from 1996 which I now see as the 90' s version of Birdemic.