Sign in to follow this  
RSS

Doctor Who: The Caves of Androzani DVD commentary

These were recorded while watching the NTSC versions, so if the PAL versions are shorter or longer, I'm sorry to say they won't properly sync.

That said, one could always pause or fast forward the commentary to keep it on pace with the movies.

LOVING this commentary, sir.

Is it sad that I've seen Caves so many times that I can actually listen to your commentary WITHOUT watching, and still know EXACTLY where you're at and still enjoy it so much?

Thank you!

And no, it's not sad. I could easily do that with certain movies and episodes of Doctor Who.

And no, it's not sad. I could easily do that with certain movies and episodes of Doctor Who.

Indeed; I've listened to a few that way, including some of Mike's own output.

Downloading now. When I was a kid, I remember watching Tom Baker, Peter Davison, and Colin Baker run on PBS back in the 80s. I didn't really like Peter Davison or Colin Baker that much, but listening to your show, and revisiting some of their stories has given me a new appreciation for both the 5th and 6th doctors. Watched the Twin Dilemma not long ago, and it's not the worst Doctor Who story. In fact, I think it is one of the better Colin Baker stories. Hands down, the worst Doctor Who story I have ever seen, is the Sylvester Mccoy story "Delta and the Bannerman." Bottom of the barrel, in terms of story and production. Hope you or Dan do more audio commentaries. Like to hear a commentary for Genesis of the Daleks, Frontier in Space, and/or Pyramids of Mars.