Sign in to follow this  
JackFetch

Arrow

This last episode was full of silly moments, but they were so much fun I didn't care. Easily one of the best episodes of Arrow yet.

-Slade Wilson! Gray-haired, eye-patched Slade Wilson!

-Solomon Grundy! (ish)

-Domino mask!

-I put both fists in the air and cheered when Barry walked into the lab during the storm

I'm finally getting around to watching this. It took me a while because I just kinda assumed it was going to be Smallville 2: Queen in the City. However, I have to admit it's fairly decent.

I rewatched Season 1 over the Winter break. I had liked it upon first viewing, but in hindsight it was pretty "meh" until the latter portion of the season. But it's still totally worth watching, and Season 2 is on a whole other level.

After years of watching Smallville and the Nolan Batman films, I'm now consistently surprised at how Arrow constantly says "screw it, this is the DC UNIVERSE, DAMMIT" and throws in whatever character or reference they like—and frequently does it well.

Truth be told, Hollywood isn't really beating down Routh's door. He's become a genre darling (Scott Pilgrim, Dylan Dog, Chuck) but it doesn't seem like he can turn down something that's offered, especially something with the potential to become part of an MCU-type thing.