Tennis

MaxPower

Did and search and manual look and couldn't find a tennis topic.

Men's tennis at the moment is insanely good. The top 3 at the moment are in some weird rock - paper - scissors loop where Nadal beats Federer who beats Djokovic who beats Nadal.

The last 3 matches of the Australia Open have been some of the most enjoyable tennis I've watch in years. The quality of shots, is amazing, the games are going for a good length and the set's once you get to the end of the tournament are a really close.

I feel for Rafa his weeks at #1 to grandslam, ratios would be he lowest in history I think. On an odd side note, it was awesome to see Vlade Divac in Djokovic's box.

Only caught the 4th & 5th sets of the finals, but that was some good tennis. It came down to who made the last mistake, which unfortunately was Nadal. I really think had he not missed his backhand after breaking Djokovic in the 5th that Nadal had it. Momentum is tricky thing.

And I never really thought about the RPS analogy before, but it really fits. I was watching and remembering Djokovic being this talented kid that just couldn't beat the big two. My, how things change.

• 7 years later...