what do you want to see brought back

Badhead

I always figured having a 10th Doctor clone in the universe was setting up something for the next regeneration, so they could have a "multiple Doctors" story again. As long as they don't bring Rose back I'll be ok with whatever they do (I love Tennant). And bringing back Donna would be awesome, she was always my favorite companion (after Sarah Jane, of course) but I just don't see how it could happen. The Master has to come back as well because... well he's the Master and he's awesome. Those are my thoughts.

If they do bring back the 10th doctor. I would like it to be the real 10th doctor, not the clone

I know David Tennant said he would love to come back for the 50th anniversary but the return of Dr 10 is probably the last thing I would want to see. The show has a very different feel now and the first four seasons of the revived show seem to have an almost comic book feel when put alongside the last two seasons.

And a return of the clone. Would give that a miss (especially if he brought Rose with him).

Also Donna's character should be allowed to disappear into history as well. We have already said goodbye to her three times.