Sign in to follow this  
James D.

The Tranquil Tirades Wiki

The Wiki is now up to 550 pages! Pages have been added for the Battle Arena Toshinden OVA characters.

I think you guys have made it. Just looked at the revision history on the Randy Rosenbloom article and noticed where someone had at one point taken out all the Tirades material just leaving the boring part. You guys have had either the fan of a crappy announcer or the crappy announcer himself edit your article. Take a bow.

Pretty much exactly what I told my wife. Our wiki was vandalized! We've made it.

We each just spent over an hour and a half adding new pages and editing old ones, so if you haven't perused the Wiki lately, give it a go. Most Santa's Slay pages are up now, too.

With the new page for the 2013 Retrospective episode, we now have 666 pages on the Wiki.

Luc Death Crash III, esq. would be proud.

Special request to any of you guys:

Can anyone with detailed knowledge/memory of the original Saw movie make character pages for the "redlink" characters listed under the Saw movie page on the Wiki? (Tapp, Zep, Adam and Steven all need pages.)

Special request to Will:

Rewatch the original Saw and make character pages for the "redlink" characters listed under the Saw movie page on the Wiki! (Tapp, Zep, Adam and Steven all need pages.)

What my mind is telling me to do from that.

I did not know that Nicolas cage and Francis Ford Coppola were brothers. I guess that explains why someone who has the potential to work on projects like the Godfather movies and Apocalypse now can also be behind movies like Jack and Jeepers Creepers.