Sign in to follow this  
James D.

The Tranquil Tirades Wiki

If you guys notice any characters from any of the dozens of movies we've covered that don't have pages, please let me know. For example, I just noticed I never made a page for Chun-Li's father, and if we're going to have a page for her cancer-punched mother, Xiang needed a page, too. You know, since he's goddamned Ghost Rider and all...

I would like some more suggestions for Tirades Tropes. We have 30 right now, but I know there are more that I could add that I haven't been able to give proper names to.

Bluescreen in the Face - Obvious and shitty as all hell Bluescreen.

Shot for the Trailer - Shots or Dialogue shot especially for the trailer.

Sudden Plot Stupidity Syndrome - When a character who has been smart or competent up to a point in the film suddenly does something completely stupid for no reason other than it's the only way for the film to go forward.

Wibbledy Wobby Timey Fuck You - Timelines or events that make no sense to either how reality or time really works.

Everything Explodes - What it says. Computers, cars, buildings, anytime something goes boom just because you look at it wrong or even touch it.

The Exposition Fairy - Any character that exists to dump exposition.

For when you eventually cover a movie that requires it, an addendum to High School High: College University.

In another note, a friend was talking about Zardoz on Facebook this morning. I nearly linked them to the page on the wiki.